Soul of the Seasons - Author Talk and Book Signing (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Do you feel “stuck,” unable to move forward in life or relationships? Do you struggle with confusing emotional ups and downs? Do you long for more soulful relationships? Do you seek a more joy-filled and vibrant life?
Encoded within the seasons of the natural world is a wisdom that teaches that:
- Spring is the time to remember our visions, to set healthy boundaries, and make quality decisions.
- Summer brings us warmth and joy through community, communication, and connection.
- Harvest provides a sweet satisfaction for an abundant life and the ability to nurture and be nurtured.
- Fall teaches us the importance of letting go and of valuing and respecting what is most precious to us.
- Winter reminds us that contemplation, reflection, and rest are essential in the germination of new visions.
If you liked Anne Lamott’s Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers you’ll enjoy the
wit and wisdom of Soul of the Seasons. Using the seasons of the natural world as a template, Melody A
Scout takes an ancient model of health and healing and makes it readily accessible to those living in
today’s world. By weaving together her deeply personal stories with the wisdom of Five Element theory,
Melody offers a unique perspective on navigating life’s inevitable passages. She also teaches that in
developing intimate relationships with our core emotions—the unique vibrations that connect us to our
bodies and to the Earth—we can effectively adapt and respond to life’s ever-changing seasons.
Soul of the Seasons offers timely and practical ways to:
- Gain fluency in the language and expression of the emotions
- Create powerful ways to correct old patterns and form new habits
- Build inner trust, resiliency, and self-confidence
- Navigate life with grace and integrity
- Identify and shift emotional, psychological, and spiritual blocks
Come join the author for this free reading and book signing as she reveals an ancient yet timely message that calls us back to ourselves and to Mother Earth through the seasons of the soul.
About the Author:
Melody A Scout is a 27-year practitioner and student of the healing arts. She also enjoys her work as author, teacher, speaker, plant medicine healer, and landscape designer and consultant. Inspired by the book, Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan, Melody completed the rigorous two-year training necessary to become a plant spirit healer. She found the practice, rooted in indigenous plant spirit healing and Classical Five Element Acupuncture, to be a natural fit. Soul of the Seasons: Creating Balance, Resilience, and Connection by Tapping the Wisdom of the Natural World is a timely and practical book based on Five Element theory. Through the template of the Earth’s seasonal changes, Soul of the Seasons offers the reader a means in which to navigate life’s always fascinating and sometimes challenging passages.
Facebook: Plant Spirit Medicine by Melody
- Free Entry$0$00$0