The Vision Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
3 Keys to Accelerating Your Results
- Do you ever want to discover your true dream or purpose?
- Would you like to eliminate fear, doubt, and worry and move toward your goals with confidence?
- Do you want to increase your prosperity and stay in complete harmony with your highest values and spiritual beliefs?
If these questions resonate with you then you are going to love this seminar!
In 1873 Henry David Thoreau wrote a famous essay called "Walden" in which he included a hidden code for prosperous living. During this dynamic Vision Workshop you will unlock this code so that you can harness your life's purpose and the prosperity you deserve!
You Will Learn:
- Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose.
- A 5-point test for determining whether your dream is right for you.
- Smple thinking strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt, and worry.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
- The 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your dream.
- .....And much more!!
To register for this event RVSP yes on this webpage
ABOUT RAPHAEL AGUON
For over 15 years Raphael has wroked with organizations and individuals helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Raphael is the author of Life's Playground and is writing a book "Back Door Abundance - coming through the riches of life through the serrvants' entrance." As a sought after speaker and trainer, Raphael has offered transformational workshops to organizations around the country.
Whether it's a short 10-minute talk, a 'Lunch & Learn' training, a motivating keynote speech or an afternoon workshop - your group, organization or company will be ignited by this training, and they will "THANK YOU" for bringing Raphael to them.