We offer a wide range of services and programs to help you achieve your goals. We specialize in therapies and protocols to help the heal the body and create a positive shift in your life. All services are scheduled in advance and by appointment only.
For more information email us at or call (410) 992-3001 to speak with our admin to find out more about our services or to make an appointment.
Due to COVID-19, we need to take extra precautions for your appointment. We are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe and we have detailed sanitation procedures that we will be following.
Please be aware of the following:
1. Wait in your car until we text or call you to come in.
2. Bring your own face mask and wear it while inside the center. Make sure to practice 6 feet social distancing when around others.
3. As soon as you come in, we will screen you by taking your temperature.
4. You will need to sign a waiver for us to work with you.
5. You will then go to the large bathrooms in the back of the center to wash your hands before you go into the session room.
6. We also have a shower in the bathrooms that you can use to take a quick shower if you feel inclined. You will need to let your practitioner know so that they can sanitize it after you. Please bring your own self care products if you do this.
7. Also, we usually have water out for our clients and customers. During this time, we are selling bottled water only. If you would like, please bring your own bottle of water. You can visit the cafe to buy one as well.
Late Cancellation Policy
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel your appointment. Please understand that short notice cancellations or simply not showing up for your appointment greatly impacts our therapists, as they are unable to re-book other clients for your missed appointment time. Whenever possible, we ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment in order to avoid a late cancellation fee of $25.