Sneak Peek to The Embodied Self MASTERMIND
Time & Location
About The Event
"BAM! Mind Blown! Breakthrough!" "The Embodied Self Mastermind is a game-changer... powerfully healing." "I am more clear on what I want and what I need to do to get there." "I really enjoy the depth of the class, and I am gaining so much insight."
The Embodied Self Mastermind is a 10-Class immersion in actualizing your highest vision for yourself utilizing these transformational tools:
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- Ayurveda for Health
- Creative Visualization
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Non-Violent Communication
TES Mastermind will meet: 10 Tuesdays January 14th - March 17th 7pm-8:30pm
Early bird rate: $425
After December 15th $475
What's the TES Mastermind Sneak Peek? Come out 7-8pm on Tuesday, December 3rd to find out:
- What exactly is a Mastermind?
- How this Mastermind will inspire and support you in actualizing your highest aspirations
- What really leads to lasting positive change
- How to overcome limiting beliefs in your life and how to end self-sabotaging behaviors for good
- Experience a taste of transformational tools that are proven to level up your experience of life
Reserve your Sneak Peek spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Get to know Laura Dorsett, an established healer and yoga therapist in the DC area who is now relocating her practice from Georgetown to Howard County! What's a Mastermind?A Mastermind is an opportunity to immerse yourself in transformational learning in a supportive environment with an expert in their field... there is so much to gain from its power! Laura can't wait to share it with you!